Anemos Rhodes, your surf and kite spot on Rhodes
Our team members, Zuzana, Georges and Martin will be pleased to welcome you at Anemos, Paras Beach apartments.
Zuzana will be the first person you will meet, especially during your reservation process. Georges will welcome you for your check-in, and will be present on daily basis around the place, in case of any inquiries or help do not hesitate to ask him. Anemos is the Greek word for “wind”. Anemos Rhodes, registered in Germany, has been exclusively renting the Paras Beach Apartments since April 2020, previously managed by our friend Axel Pielenz.
We offer 3 bed and 5 bed apartments, each apartment has a terrace or balcony.
The residence is located directly on the beach of Ialisos / Rhodes.
– spacious property directly by the sea
– 300 m3 pool, depth 0.45m – 2.5m, with sun beds and umbrellas, surrounded by palm trees.
– extensive garden with volleyball court and beach soccer games; enjoy the sunset with a sun downer
– Lounge area with garden and sea views
The surfing area
The thermal wind Meltemi wind blows side shore from the west and increases during the day from 3 Bft in the morning to around 6 Beaufort in the afternoon; Beginners will improve in the morning with light winds, and advanced surfers will enjoy the stronger conditions in the afternoon, all at pleasant water temperatures.
On some days we have north wind with up to 7 Bft and 2 m waves, perfect for jumping and riding the waves.
Good wind and stable weather conditions make Rhodes one of the best and safest surf spots in Europe.
Water temperatures between 23 and 28 degrees Celsius. In spring you should wear a shorty, in summer you are out with board shorts, bikini and lycra. Do not forget the sun cream.
Store your own equipment for free in our facility just a few meters from the beach, sails can be rigged with a boom.
– Windsurf: The Meltemi Windsurf station (80 boards by RRD and Tabou and 80 sails by Ezzy Sails), which is also run by Georges and Martin, is a 5-minute walk away on the beach. Meltemi offers up-to-date windsurf rental and training packages suitable for all levels.
– Kiting: two kite stations are 5 to 15 minute walk on the beach; both offer training and rentals.
Surroundings, walking distance within 10 minutes:
– Beach restaurants with snacks
– Car / scooter rental
– bars (15 min)
– Cycling: Rhodes is great for racing bikes and mountain biking
– water sports
– Old town
– Restaurants / snack bars can be reached witthin 15 minutes by walking.
– The delivery service is well organized: most restaurants offer delivery service (Greek, Seafood, Asian, Italian Pizza and Pasta)
– Who likes to cook: all apartments have a kitchenette.
We are looking forward to welcome you!